Re: warman man or mouse ?

You got it, popeye.... I don't need to call others down to make me feel good. You, however, have the need.... you're a loser.... the only way you can feel good is not by achieving but by belittling.

Your rants are getting more and more off base... wont be long before you're a headline in the Calgary Herald if you dont get some help or at least start taking your meds, again.

Mary, you are the most pathetic thing most of us have seen in a long time. If you think you're getting to me, think again.... I'm brining some ribs and getting ready for another weekend at the lake.... Been a little wet for riding the scooter but it's not that far to work. Joe Walsh said it best "... life's been good to me so far....". Too bad you don't feel that way.

Piss on the parade all you want, Mary... you ain't gonna change what you are...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Well said Jim. A wise man taught me long ago that if a man puts his back to the wall and challenges the world, the game is either rigged or the man is crazy. This here game is not rigged.

Reply to
John

lmfao after working 30 years most people can go to the lake FULL TIME lmfap threy got ya well trained work 40 hour play 16

how pathetic

yup the game is not rigged and warman has no confidence LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
maryhartman