Rear end swap

I've got a 99 v-6 and I'd like to put an 8.8" limited slip rear end in. Would any Fox chassis rear work? Didn't Ford change mounting points for the

4 link at some point? Thanks for any help.

DW

Reply to
DW

Probably the easiest way would be to just order the complete rearend assembly from your Ford Motorsport catalog PN: M-4001-S327. My 2004 catalog shows this to be $750. Kit includes axle shafts, caliper mounting brackets and a 3.27:1 ratio gear set with Traction-Lock differential. Says its a direct fit for the

99-02 Mustangs. Says it also fits the 94-98 Mustangs, but is 1.5 inches longer.
Reply to
Kruse

"Kruse" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Wow, a lot cheaper than I figured it would be. I can live with that price. Thanks for the help. DW

Reply to
DW