Rear seatbelts - 1965 Mustang

Any advice on where I can find seatbelt anchors for the rear seat (convertible)?

I read that rear belts were optional at the time, and required a dealer installed seat belt anchor, but haven't been able to find anything on the net. Any advice or source you can point me to would be appreciated.

Michel.

Reply to
MJT

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Here's a couple links with pics of what you might be looking for:

Dinsdale