removing a 2004 mach 460 H/U?

I finally found a product to hook up my Ipod to my 2004 mach 460. How does one remove the H/U so I can hook this thing up? I know its easy, I just do not have the first clue what needs to be done. Thanks for any help/advice/links

Brian

Reply to
dsuperbee

There's a special tool, but this page suggests alternatives.

What iPod device did you find that works with the 460? I have the same car/year, and have been looking for a while.

Reply to
Scudder