2004 mach 460 questions

Looking for some help here!

I have scoured the net and googled the group looking for info on upgading my deck. I just want to replace the stock setup with something with a front input, so I can use my ipod. Is this possible? If anybody knows of any links or personal experiece, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

2004 GT.

Stock.

Reply to
dsuperbee

I bought a Kenwood deck that has ability to control an iPod. Had to buy an $80 wire from BestBuy and leave the car with them and they installed it all so that I keep my iPod in the glove compartment (added velcro to iPod case and velcro to glove compartment so it doesn't slide around in there) and they installed it so the wire is in the glove compartment (not visible with glove compartment closed). Works very well this way. Plus I like that it is hidden.

Reply to
Scotter