Shelby GT '07

Anyone here anything about the Shelby GT for '07? It is supposed to be the GT-H (Hertz) car for sale to public. I was just wondering the cost, colors, production numbers, and any noteable facts or features. Thanks.

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

Could be wrong but I think I saw this model on the ford website (us) last time I was on. have a look see.

Reply to
davea

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Check out

for some Shelby info.Martin

2002GT 5spd
Reply to
Martin

Last night I went to the ASU home opener (Arizona State for those who don't know) and I have afriend who works at a hotel near by so we decided to park there and have the hotel's shuttle take us to the game....well when we got to the hotel my friend nonchalantly mentions that a group from Ford/Shelby is staying there while they road test the new Shelby GT500!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my ears and I told him to take me to where the cars were parked and....sure enough there was 4 Shelby GT500's all different color shemes and hoods, etc. and one GT - I was in HEAVEN!!!! I tried to take pictures but my crappy camera phone just wouldn't get good ones in the dark, so I told my friend to take some today for me in the light....so I will post them ASAP!!!! These cars are amazing, I want one SOOOOOO BAD!!!!! Just thought I would share this will all of you.....:)

Reply to
goldandjewels