South Florida Mustang Shops

Anybody recommend one for a fox car? Looking for everything - unibody, suspension, drivetrain.

Reply to
Joe

how far south? if tampabay is not to far. I like restomodplus in st pete.I think he has a website up.

Reply to
walt peifer

"walt peifer" wrote in news:46bb397d$0$30597$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Preferrably South Florida (i.e., WPB, Broward, MD) but if they're real good it might be worth the trip up to Tampa. Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Joe