Spark plug replacement

I've got a 98 Mustang GT

Ok... quick question.. after properly adjusting all the new plugs gaps.. I started replacing the plugs & got to 'em all except 1... on the passenger-side (I assume, right side?) the plug farthest from the front of the car.. closest to the windshield. How the f*ck do I get to that thing?? Thanks.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Funny - I talked about replacing the plugs on my website, it was so much fun. As I recall, I had to dismantle the air intake to make room to work, then used two extensions on the wrench and a lot of gymnastics, coupled with blind fumblings in the dark.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

What's your site again? I forgot to add to favorites.

So.. basically remove it any way I can? lol

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Whatever it takes.

dwight

(tough to remember, I know)

Reply to
dwight

It helps if you can find someone with really small hands to do the #4 plug. I can usually talk my wife into doing ours (and I do the other 7 ;-)

John

Reply to
John

with alot of sockets and all the accessories.. i got about 30 yrs. of tool buying parts, U-joint, both the knuckle and spring and cable ones and they do come in handy... the best yet was when i had a starter on a

83 mustang go out.. i had to buy a 13 mm combination wrench and heat it with a acet. torch and then beat it with a hammer to curve the handle on it so it would get behind the starter.. i know they make the 1/2 and 58 in. wrenches like this, but almost no auto places had any for a 13 mm bolt....
Reply to
jim