'96 Pathfinder: spark plug replacement questions

I have a couple of questions about replacing the spark plugs in my '96 PF (3.3L V6 SE). I have looked at the locations of all spark plugs and it looks like 5/6 are easy to get to and replace.

Question #1: How difficult is it to get to and replace the back spark plug between the engine and the firewall area?

Question #2: Any brand recommendations for/against replacement spark plugs?

Thank you!

Randy.

Reply to
Randy Schuster

It's not easy... There is a lip back there that gets in the way..

NGK's only.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
brystok

As far as NGK's go, since I have a stock configuration, should I just get the standard (BKR5ES-11) plugs or are there any benefits to getting a platinum plug?

Randy.

Reply to
Randy Schuster

Reply to