spoiler update!

My bro in law just emailed me. Spoilerdepot.com's spoiler matches my broken one just fine and is actually made of fiberglass instead of the blow molded ABS. So a lot sturdier. Guess I'll be gooing on eBay this weekend and order me one so Pony can have her wing back. :-) Loosk like I'll be doing a 60 hour week anyhow...

Reply to
Paul

Hi I have a White Spoiler for a 97 GT that I will sell for $25.00 if you know anyone that needs it. I am in Tampa. Rick

Reply to
Rick

Well now, let me see. If I were to drill the one I have on the top, I could mount a second one on top of it. Then I could have a REALLY COOL.. custom..gen-u-whine do it myself Top Gun Spoiler! All the local boys would be jealous.

Just yankin your chain. Now if it were a cherry, white 96 Cobra spoiler, you would have me on your doorstep.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top

| > -- | > _ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue) | > |_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA) | > |__| snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com

| > ----------------------------------------------------------------------- | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

What's the difference between the '96 Cobra spoiler and a standard GT spoiler? I've seen plenty of stock V6 cars running around here with the same exact spoiler as my '97 Cobra......

JS

Reply to
JS

at 05 Aug 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:F3EQc.2128$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

You could mount it on hubby's truck, make it look real cool.

Uhoh, what's wrong with Shug's spoiler?

Reply to
Paul

at 05 Aug 2004, Rick [ snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com] wrote in news:kgyQc.3117$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Try

and click the forums link. It's the local Tampa area Mustang club. I'm not sure if the parts forum is available to non-members though. But you may just find a buyer there...

Reply to
Paul

It has a different shape on the ends.

| > Just yankin your chain. Now if it were a cherry, white 96 Cobra spoiler, | you | > would have me on your doorstep. | >

| > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Nuthin, I just like the one on the 96 better... it's "different"

*grin*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

The '96 Cobra spolier was the same as the GT spoiler. It was the '95 Cobra that had a distinct spoiler. The ends are molded to be thinner like little winglets on each end of the spoiler.

Some aftermarket manufacturers make this shape spoiler and many '96 Cobra owners switched to retain the distinctive look of the '95.

Phil

Reply to
Red Rocket

Ok, thanks :¬)

So, did you get your nick from that song I heard on the radio yesterday? I think the name of it is "Lets kill Saturday Night" Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate