spoiled my spoiler

anyone know if any other front spoiler will fit my 89 780?? I hit the curb and popped off all the mounts and split it in half. I don't even know if I could find another used spoiler and I'm afraid to call the dealer. billy

Reply to
bk

try a
search for it

Reply to
Mad Sad Dad

also

try a
search for it

Reply to
Mad Sad Dad

Consider glueing all parts together. No joke!

Look carefully what material it is. On ABS you could use thinner (!). On most "rigid" plastics you could use "two-component glue".

Read the instructions carefully. Use some sand paper to roughen the parts before applying the glue.

R.

Reply to
RedePrimaria

Unfortunatly I think just about every body part on the 780 is different, the one major downside of these otherwise wonderful cars. You could probably get a normal 700 series part to fit, but it might not look right.

Reply to
James Sweet

I think that's correct -- that's the price you pay for a Bertone designed body (I think). They are lovely Volvo's though. I saw two of them today on my drive into work -- an unusual occurence for Chicago where older cars don't keep well.

Bev

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf