Mondeo Spoiler

Hi all,

I'm after a rear spoiler for my Mk2 Ford Mondeo. Nothing flash and nothing outrageous - just the OEM boot spoiler fitted as standard to many of them.

Anyone know where I can find one without paying an absolute fortune? I was hoping to be able to get one from a scrapyard or something but my search has so far turned up absolutely nothing bar spending 70 odd quid on some fibreglass copy supplied in primer, which I'd then have to get painted.

Cheers.

Reply to
Michael Rodgers

Ebay. I picked up a 405 one for £20 delivered :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Hmm, mk 2 mondie, back end doesn't suffer excessive lift till somewhere past a tonthirty, why bother with a spoiler? They don't improve the look of them that much, as you say the OEM one was fitted to many a bargain bucket special edition, so its hardly _different_ is it.

Reply to
Andrew Jewitt

Becuase the car has the Ford RSA Pack and the missing spoiler somehow looks a bit wrong. I'd like to complete the look. I don't care one jot about being different - I wouldnt drive a Mondeo if I did :)

Reply to
Michael Rodgers

Bloomen eck! That's mort than a 405 is worth!

Reply to
Depresion

You think Volkswagon's are good - you opinion is therefore irrelevent ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

True :)

Reply to
DanTXD

But can he spell "Volkswagen" though.

Peter (formerly AstraVanMan)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Interesting, i also have a 405 spoiler you could have for free, attached to a 405 WITH pas ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

If only you were still after a 405 spoiler I have one here, you could have complete with the "car" it's attached to. I've been trying to get my grandfather to part with it for years as it doesn't have PAS, he's had 2 strokes and he turns a peculiar shade of purple when doing low speed parking (yes he also dose some scary high speed parking) unfortunately this purple clashes with the metallic blue of the car.

Reply to
Depresion