Spots on my paint revisited.

For those who followed my earlier thread, I now have some picture sup of the damage...

Thanks

Reply to
Paul

Looks like some sort of chemical attack... I've seen similar things happen with overspray of paint, rust stop chemicals etc.... A darkening of blue paint.

Try some heavy cut cleaner on them followed by show car glaze. That might work, but at least it won't hurt. (the heavy cut cleaner will make the area a bit hazy, the show car glaze will polish it back out) I have a feeling that it won't do much though.

Reply to
Brent P

If you can feel the actual paint spots... I'd probably try to sand it off a little bit. I dunno. Just a thought.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Did you call your insurance agent yet?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

at 21 Aug 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:nye1b.3831$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Not yet, she's on vacation and I'd rather wait to talk to her than one of her collegues...

On the bright side, if they pay to fix it, it should also fix them scratches. ;-)

Reply to
Paul