sunvisors

I am looking for black sunvisors for a 1989 Mustang GT convertible. Does anyone know where I could find new ones...or used ones? Thanks

Reply to
Howard Mora

New ones at Mustangs Unlimited. Used ones at Mustanguy.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

DOH! snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

(Jeez, I wish he'd learn how to spell "Mustang")

dwight

Reply to
dwight

:-) Maybe one day when I get a REAL ISP I wonder how much of MY mail THAT guy gets

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

"dwight" wrote | | DOH! snipped-for-privacy@aol.com | | (Jeez, I wish he'd learn how to spell "Mustang")

me tto ;¬D

Katte

| | dwight |

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, I SENT you a Gmail invite so at LEAST you could be MUSTANGUY at Gmail.com!

and dump tha aoHELL garbage :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

I recall seeing that but can't find it in my mail. Would it be possible to resend or is it too late ?

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

You got MAIL!

Reply to