SVT Lightning video

Does anyone have a copy of the SVT Lightning MPEG that was posted here a couple of months ago? It was a clip of a Lightning on the Autobahn with some guy pointing the camera at the speedometer while flying down the highway at about 280 kph. The whine of the supercharger was extremely cool.

Gumby '04GT

Reply to
Gumby

"Gumby" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

I've got it, but it's a 4.5mb wmv file. It only compresses to 4.3mb. Can your mailbox handle it?

Joe

More like 252-253 kph. The top number on the speedo is 220, which is just shy of 140(137.5 mph).

By watching the tach after the speedo buries, I calculate they hit about

157.5 or 158 mph at just a tick over 4800 rpm.

I have the clip... do you want 4.1 MB sent to your hotmail acct.?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

I think so. Please send it to snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com Thanks!

Gumby '04GT

Reply to
Gumby

Reply to
Gumby

"Gumby" wrote in news:naudnckKkbiuqqffRVn- snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

On its way...

Joe

Always spamguard your email in Usenet. But I guess with a Cajun name like that you can cook something edible out of all that spam....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Thanks Joe!

Reply to
Gumby

Yes it is a Cajun name, I'm Acadian. Thanks for the tip!

Reply to
Gumby

Reply to
Gumby