T 5 TRANS

LOOK FOR ANY T 5 PARTS

Reply to
BERNICE SHANNON

What do you need? I have a couple cases, a shifter, a main shaft, and at least one 1st, 4th, and 5th gear. I have some other stuff too, if you need anything else let me know. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Since you're not specific on what you need I have some used Dexron III I'll sell ya for $100. :o)

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

That's a steal... I just paid $250 for roughly 3 quarts of Dexron III last week.... how used is it?

JS

Reply to
JS