Torino Bracket Car Buildup

If anyone is interested in following this 351-to-460 project car over the next few months, I just posted the Game Plan (intro) for this over in AHPBBFM. If you have a short NSP retention, all future posts will have [Torino] in the header so you can Google it up. Thanks.

Reply to
CobraJet

Cool. Does that put the GTCS on the back burner???

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

For the time being. I'd like to get hip on painting, and I don't want to *learn* on the CS. Still accumulating parts for it, will still have a stroker FE 4-speed in it.

Reply to
CobraJet