Touch up Paint

Seems that some sort of four legged creature (probably a cat) jumped on the hood of my brand new 9-3 saab and scratched it with its nails. Anyone know where I can order some touch up paint?

Reply to
Wiseman

Go see your Saab dealer. They sell a nice two stage system for a very reasonable sum of money ($5 or so). I recently got some for my 9-5. I would try a scratch remover before I used touchup paint though.

Bill

Reply to
WORSS

try to buff it out with compound first!