Toughest car question ever posed

Wow, that's a stumper. 160 mph speedo without the equivalent KPM markings, 7000 rpm red line, and what appears to be a display of gear selection on an automatic transmission. I'm intrigued, Dick
Reply to
dickr2
Something from the 70s or early 80s. Probably not US made. It's got that plain because we make only a few of these a year look but there's an AT gear selector... but it's PROA21... Maybe German, not sure. PROA21 searches tend to turn up German car owners.
That's as close as I can get.
Reply to
Brent
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 18:11:24 -0800, Rich rearranged some electrons to say:
My guess: VW something.
Reply to
david
david wrote in news:ige6g2$51a$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:
Possibly. I saw this at a surplus place, it looks new, like it came from a dealer and wasn't used.
Reply to
Rich

Site Timeline Threads