Traded for a Z...

Not my Cobra, it's not going anywhere until I get a good look at the '07 Cobra. We traded the Pathfinder in and bought a 350Z Roadster Enthusiast for my partner. We knew we'd still need a daily driver winter beater, so we also found a used '03 Ranger Edge 4X4. The 350Z is Nice! I haven't got to drive it yet, I'm letting him enjoy it for a while before I test out that auto stick. He's never drove the Cobra either, but that's because he doesn't drive stick. I showed him how in my '00 GT but he didn't get into it, and would rather just have an auto. The fit and finish is light years ahead of my Cobra, and the sticker on the Z Roadster was $140 LESS... Not saying I'd trade the Cobra for one, I love having 400 horses on tap, but that 3.5L V6 is Sweet! It's essentially the same engine that was in the Pathfinder (240 bhp/265 lb.ft.) rated at 287 bhp/274 lb.ft. of torque. The Ranger's in really good shape and was factory loaded with the 4.0L V6, antilock, alloy wheels, tonneau cover/bedliner, tow package, and some other stuff. It also has 26 mo./20,000 mi. of factory warranty left The pathfinder had also been used on the rare occasion we needed to have room for 4 adults, but the Cobra can do that in a pinch. (and pinched they will be in the back seat) The Ranger has the Super Cab with the extra little doors and jump seats, so if someone doesn't like the back of the Cobra they have a choice. (not much of one, but too bad) Oh well, I'll still be enjoying the Cobra but it'll be nice to be able to keep the miles down and visit the pump less often.

Reply to
WraithCobra

its nice to be gay

Reply to
Riled66

It's a far cry from not too long ago, that you can admit this freely without fear of persecution.

dwight

Reply to
dwight