turbonator

WindsorFox[SS]

I was thinking a U.S. Marine! Of course, that would be spelled turban-ator.

Reply to
John

What about OJ? Seriously. You believe everything your president says, until he is impeached? Wow. I've got some real estate to sell you! There is no need to try and figure out what specific lies are being told to this country. Just understand you are being lied to on a regular basis. Question authority.

Reply to
Brian

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

I have attempted to get a point across regarding keeping an open mind with regard to things like what Bush did or did not do, right or wrong, good or bad, moral or immoral, the issue regarding the Battle Flag of the Confederacy, etc.

It is not my intention to get others to think the same things I think, but rather to think for themselves and not be influenced by others who are biased and have an agenda of their own.

Then, a few minutes ago, a friend, who has no idea of the discussions going on, sent me the following which pretty well exemplifies how I look at the world.....

Open Mind The mind is like a parachute - it works best when it is open.

How quickly do we make assumptions, jump to conclusions and close our mind?

How easily do we form and hold fast to our opinions and then close our mind?

How fast do we make a judgment, slap on a label and then close our mind?

A closed mind never knows the delight of playing with possibilities, being enlightened by others point of view or enjoying the diversity of human life.

An open and understanding mind never assumes, doesn't jump to conclusions and won't hold fast to any opinion.

Perhaps it is no wonder a closed mind is not a very relaxed mind.

Sooo... was it coincidence? Fate? Alien intervention? or X-Files? : )

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Wouldn't that require that Bush had been tried and convicted of those acts in order for someone to support them?

You should research the definition of "mass murder", "torture" , "terrorism", and "war crimes" BEFORE you use them.

As for hate being spewed... how about your hate of Bush? If he spews hate as you claim, then doesn't that make you as bad? Does it serve to support conversion to your view when you initially insult those you would convert?

And when you post things and call them facts with nothing to support what you claim, doesn't that make you a liar?