Twas the night before rice, please read.

Twas the night before christmas and out on the street, nothing was moving, not even a Jeep. all was still with nothing in sight, Then what to my wandering eyes did i see, but a Mustang SVT alone at a light, The moonlight glistened off my wing, oh so gay. My import was ready to show'em the way. I had some NOS on my tiny motor, I would beat that Stang with its Eaton supoercharger. I pulled alongside and revved with a fart, pointed to the wing on my gay shopping cart. the light turned green, i was off like a jolt, while the SVT filled the night sky with smoke. I called to my Evo four pistons, on basher, on crasher, on smasher, and the one knocking, onward faster lets finish the slaughtering. The engine did rev, i was ready for action, but just at the moment the Mustang caught traction. With a grin on his face, and a gleam in his eye, Like a shot from a cannon, the SVT went by. He blew by so fat, he spun me around twice. I knew at that moment, I was freshly fried rice. He held up one finger as he drove into the night. all i saw was his dimming taillights. But I heard him exclaim as he roared out of sight, "You stupid ricer, you can't beat Blue Oval Dynamite."

Reply to
JoePfankuch

lmao...... minus typos.. that was pretty funny.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset
*snip*

| > "You stupid ricer, you can't beat Blue Oval Dynamite."

I would love to make this my sig :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

My favorite part was...

Though it didn't always rhyme quite like the original, it was quite funny.

My winter beater's a '95 Eclipse GSX.... and all of the imports seem to have some valve tick / rod knock about 'em, don't they? I find that kinda funny. (mine's no exception... probably about half of the followers tap depending on conditions) And while I know my beater's quick enough to dispose of most rice, I don't pretend it could beat a Cobra. It could probably hang with a stock 5.0... especially with the extra traction... but a new Cobra, or even my own? Nahhh. Put a turn in that road though, and it'd give my snake a scare....

JS

Reply to
JS