Washer Tank / pump

Hey Guys & Gals,

I was just curious if anyone can tell me the best way to take out the Washer tank and the pump.. I have a 90 LX 2.4L and the chilton manual is a piece of crap I'm finding out. The guy who I bought the car off of had j-rigged the pump wiring.. I figured I should just take out the tank and replace the wiring and the pump.... although I can't figure out how to get it out. Just need to have the washer working before winter and all.. thank

Reply to
SonarBoy

I'm guessing I have to take off the fender and the tire?

Reply to
SonarBoy

IIRC, the INNER and the tire... not the sheet metal. Get extra sheet metal screws to reattach the inner as several may break off.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic