When It's Not Retro Enough

It just doesn't look right. I think it would have been better to buy a dynacorn body and rework it to fit the modern drivetrain.
Reply to
Brent
Good point. Ford is going to begin selling new 65/66 Dynacorn bodies for $15K. From there you can build it anyway you want. Seems to me that that would be easier than conversion. Cost would depend on your sources.
Reply to
D E Willson
A brand new 1965 Mustang for $15k
?test=faces
Reply to
WindsorFo
Not quite. It's a brand new Dynacorm 65/66 Mustang body for $15,000. The buyer adds everything else. Essentially, it's a kit car.
Reply to
D E Willson

Site Timeline Threads