Where to buy SVT Shelby GT 500 without 20k markup?

I don't believe it will be that high for the GT500... Probably closer to

40K. But for me anyway, I don't really fit in a vette. For some reason they just aren't made such that I can fit in them comfortably. A 911 on the other hand....
Reply to
Brent P

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 03:59:56 GMT, Mort Guffman puked:

No one needs one...

lab~rat >:-)