Wire harness for an 85

I am in bad need for an engine bay wire harness for My mustang. It's an 1985 GT 5.0 5spd car. this car has air conditioning and is a california car. Any information is greatly appreciated

Dave

Reply to
CrazyDave

Do you need the engine harness from ignition module to distributor and other accesories or the computer (TSAD in passenger kick panel) and runs along the rear firewall to the drivers side strut tower area ?

Tim (Musttanguy)

Musttanguy

From the ignition module to the distributer and related components on the engine itself. Also this 85 is a carburated engine.

Dave

Reply to
CrazyDave

Alloy Metal Products is reproducing these, Contact Ken at (315) 676-2405 during the afternoon on weekdays for ordering info. His e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com but he prefers telephone contact. The cost on these is $225 for a new harness.

I should have a used one available but they suffer from bad wire insulation around some of the connectors as this is a VERY common problem with these harness's.

Thanks, Tim (Musttanguy)

Musttanguy

thanks Tim I called him and Im sending him a money order in the morning. BTW you may or may not remember me, I used to live in Sonora. Recently we moved to Mesa Arizona.

Dave

Reply to
CrazyDave