Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 GT Rear View Mirror Removal---any ideas before I start?
Replacing my old (no auto dimmiming) one with a AutoDimming with Compass/Temp model this week and like to know if this has been done by any 2005 GT Owners with success. I had a good friend crack his...
3
3

1990 GT Rotors and Calipers
I have aquestion about rotors and calipers on a 1990 GT. I need to replace my rotors and calipers and I have been told to go with PowerSlot rotors and I have also been told that just going with stock...
17
17

1966 Ford Mustang Convertible
I'm looking for some advice on a potential mustang purchase. Relevant information is as follows: Asking Price - $10,600 After 6 years of being idle, car was started last week. Towed the car to garage...
7
7

possible starter problem??? Please help
I need a little help. I have a 1989 Ford Mustang LX with a 2.3 liter engine. I had to change the torque converter and after I finished, it started fined but then cut off and will not restart. I was...
4
4

Can An Airline Guy Steer An Auto Company?
sounds like a very capable guy. Let's hope he can steer Ford Motor down a long and bumpy road back to prosperity. Patrick
31
31

Fox Tip: Removing Roof Rail (Gutter) Moldings
Anyone ever remove one of these? It runs above the door along the roof. so, is it hard/easy? Got any tips? Patrick

Muscle Heads Rejoice!
Chevron says Gulf drilling a success Well could become the nation's biggest new domestic source of oil, according to newspaper report. September 5 2006: 12:36 PM EDT NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Chevron...
11
11

Thieves Disrespecting a Cobra
A sad, but thankfully turned-happy, tale of a 1993 Cobra. (Thanks Dwight for sharing the link!)

THE Headlight Lens Replacement How-To (1987-1993)
Thanks for the tips, Josh! I just finished the job. Since I couldn't find good clear procedures for replacing lenses anywhere on the net or this newsgroup, I wanted to make this post as comprehesive...
18
18

How To Remove/Replace Headlight Lenses?
I received new headlight lenses for my 1993 Cobra. Looking at the new lenses I can see three (3) attachment points, and looking at the existing lenses there are long bolts that fit into these...
12
12

Ford needs new business model
9/5/06 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co. needs a new business model in order to turn the automaker around, according to a memo addressed to staff by its Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford and seen by...

1968 trouble
I recently bought a 1968 mustang but have had little time to work on it (in the military). This past weekend I was home for a bit and started doing some work on it. I had been having some trouble with...
2
2

Dinosaurs Dot Com
Remember these cars? Talk about sheet metal! Wow is this thing big! one is VERY sharp! I always liked those mid-70's Cutlass. these things look sooo old now. It almost like looking at a old 50's...
1
1

need a help on a mustang 2002 for a little frenchie
hello from france following a car crash , the engine refuse to run i think problem of security i've heard a release of a switch in the trunk ( i ve tried in several position but nothing ) is there...
7
7

brake light on 68 mustang
Iam still having problem with brake lights not working. After changing the power booster they stop working. I checked the fuse box and its ok, I got a new stop switch and still nothing. Dont know what...
2
2