280ZX - wide angle side mirrors ???

Anyone know if it is possible to get a wide angle mirror for the left side mirror on a 280ZX ?

Most cars in Australia have a had wide angle LH side mirrors for about a decade now ... and I'm finding it hard to use the standard 1:1 left mirror now...makes everything look huge .. and can't fit much in either !!

Curious to know wether thay are available, or if I'd have to have one custom made ?

Cheers,

Brian Canham snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

Reply to
Hi-Soft