Defender mirrors for wide loads

I've got a Defender 130 and would like to fit extra mirrors for a wide (2 metre) load.

Any suggestions other than the Wolf ambulance type which would be ideal, but the cost is much too high.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Morris

There will be some caravan extention mirrors that'll fit I expect, probably cheaper than the wolf ambulance tupe. all (I think) wolf's have longer mirror stalk on the left side to see around the side-mounted spare wheel so the arm from that would extend your left side, I don't know if the arm is reversable to mount on the right side also.

cue-beamends-dude with part numbers and prices for the above...

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Sherpa vans have the same type mirrors, and you can get longer ones as fitted to sherpa lutons/box vans, as the box body extends beyond the cab width. Not sure about price though, probably as much as wolf ones!

Reply to
SimonJ

In message , SimonJ writes

Pair of good towing mirrors e.g. Magnum which I have used on my Defender will cost about £30.00

Reply to
hugh

Not cheap, but......

DA4409 Mirror Head - "Unbreakable" Polycarbonate Lens - Defender -

204x140mm - Convex - With 290mm Arm £57.93 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd