350z plenum

I installed a Borla exhaust today with Nismo headers. Looking at the intake right now. I like the looks of the Kinetix unit but have heard stories of the plastic cracking from vibration, etc. Anyone have experience (good or bad) with these?

I looked into Crawford but they are not readily available.

Cheers, M.

Reply to
invalid unparseable
invalid unparseable

I am "on the list" with delivery expected 1 month or so out. This is fairly unacceptable to me hence I'm looking in to other possibilities. I don't doubt the quality of the Crawford unit. Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
invalid unparseable