FS: 81 280-z

I have a 1981 Datsun 280z For sale. $300.00 Runs. Washington tags good through 7/04. To drive, it will need at least the bumpers and hood put back on. Has very good tires. Wife says she's tired of it in the driveway. I was trying to restore it but don't have time. I also have a second car for parts. It has the uncracked windshield, a new alternator, motor runs (had bad gas and injectors need cleaned), some new hoses, good exhaust manifold (other car has broken mount to exhaust pipe that leaks some, but it passed WA's DEQ). Car and extra parts for $400.00

360-896-7356 email alanrath-at-arathbun-dot-com
Reply to
alan