Saw a 280 zx for sale

Someone might be interested in a 280zx 1989 I think. It's on rt20 going to Fredonia,NY at Fast Track sales $2995 .I took it for a drive (that was fun) but I can't get it at this time.It was from NC needs some work but a good car. Looks nice no major rust problems.

Reply to
pinball

Brad

Very true Brad!

R.M.

Reply to
R.M.

Sorry Brad ... I have a 1983 zx and that was the last year for that car. Because they went to the 300 style and lost the sugar scoop headlights, my intentions of replacing every two years went out the window with that change. So 1984 on was the 300 style.

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

Reply to
seeker