For sale list

Hi all As I slowly get my garage cleared I'm coming across a few spares that I have no need for so I have posted them on my group if anyone wants any of it please mail me, below is the link to the list -

this list is on going as I get further into my garage and the work is done on the trucks.

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy
Kay

Where are you?

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

I'm based near Northampton

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy
Kay

bummer - for me that is!

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

hi Richard

what is it you are interested in?? apart from how far away we are.

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy

Kay

I'm always on the lookout for good, and sensibly priced!!, bits and bobs

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Kay, I am in that area, but can you check that link I cant get it to work. Patrick

Reply to
Patrick