got screwed by seller

i recently bought an 85 na. i got it for $1200 as a project car and have spent some time and money buying and replacing parts. however, i recently discovered a severe rust problem. the car still needs a bit of tlc, though it is now running fine. i don't have the money to repair the rusted floorplates and i'm looking to resell it.

it has a new alternator, new spark plugs, wires and a new distributor rotor and cap. it also has a new mass air intake and the timing belt, water pumps, etc were replaced. like i said, it is now in good running condition, but it can't pass inspections because of the rust and also needs to have a parking brake cable replaced.

what are my options? i want to try to make back the money i spent on repairs, because it has set me back more than i spent on the car.

Reply to
jethro

i guess what i'm asking is how much can i sell a car like this for as a parts car?

Reply to
jethro

At least $500, if its running, maybe $1000

Reply to
Paradox