Inability to use the Navigation system while moving

Anyone know how to bypass the inability to use the Navigation system on a

2004 350Z while the car is moving? A switch between the Vehicle Speed Sensor maybe? The Honda navigation system is FAR superior to the Nissan! I know, I've owned them both.
Reply to
Vinnie Pulido

My NAV system works while moving. I'm an airline pilot and you should not hesistate to go to the dealer and have it checked out. My be a bad circuit board or antenna or who knows. But flying blind is always bad, even on the ground, especially when you paid for it!!$$$

Reply to
WildBill66