Need some technical answers

My car (and manual) is in the shop for some mods/upgrades.

While it is there I want to change some fluids.

My car is the 2003 Nissan 350z AFT Touring.

How many quarts of tranny fluid do I need?

Also for the rear end (I tracked allot this season.)

I want to go Red Line for the rear too. How many quarts? Anyone have their manuals handy? I want to order tomorrow.

Do I need the rear differential additive too?

Now about the APexi S-AFC-II.

Can it control larger Lucas 440cc Fuel Injectors? I know the stock ECU cannot, I was wondering if this unit could?

I don't want to spend 500 on injectors if the ECU can't supply the fuel.

My car is blown with a SCer at 9 lbs of boost.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Maxson

That should read my car is an A5T.