88 turbo

I just had an offer to pick up a 1988 Turbo 300. It has repair and maintenance records since the day it was driven off the lot. It is in MINT condition and runs great. Even the seats are perfect. It is fully loaded with all options for that year. Yes, a few BS dings here and there like any other car, but that's about it. The turbo has NEVER been replaced yet it runs pretty strong. Not the fastest car I have ever driven, but it seems to do okay. The adjustable suspension is fun to play with. QUESTION: Is $2600 worth it? Also, with 150,000 miles on it, how much longer will the turbo go for (speculate please)? Anything that I need to know about this car or have I run upon some luck?

Thanks.

Reply to
LACropCircles

dfa