Monza Exhaust

I have an '89 300Z 2+2 and have tried to install a Monza exhaust in it. The problem is that the pipe is too short! The folks at Victoria British had no idea why, since I had the correct part number. Well, I figured it out: the pipe was made for the 300Z, not the 2+2, which is slightly longer in the body. Does anyone on this list know what the difference in length is for the rear section of exhaust? I would have loved to use the old exhaust for comparison, however it had already rusted and snapped off before I got the new one.

Chris