question for Steve T

this is the carb setup i needed correct?

hope so cuz i already bought it lol.

Reply to
86transam

That's it.

Ztherapy has "SM Needles" for these which seem to be about right for a performance L28 engine. That and a good rebuild should work wonders.

Reply to
Steve T

thanks.. this is my first time rebuilding an engine much less a Z engine. i've worked on cars a little and catch on to mechanical stuff pretty fast so i guess this will be a big learning experienZe.. heh.

Reply to
86transam

I've read the ztherapy people have a good book/video on SU tuning and/or rebuilding for the novice.

Reply to
Steve T