questions about "85 Z

I have 2 recent problems with my '85 300zx. First my heater/ac fan has quit. I can hear the compressor turn on when I start the ac but no fan. As long as I'm going fast enough I get some cold air. Also, I recently have problems shifting into reverse (it a 5 speed manual). When I stop and then try to shift into reverse it grinds a lot. I usually just pull into a space, turn the car off, then shift into reverse and leave it there so I can back out. No other gear grinds when I shift, just into reverse. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Brad

Brad