Re: Two problems with my 350Z

here is a question how do you open your trunk with out the remote.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

I open my trunk both ways - with the remote when the car is locked, and with the rear trunk release (above the license plate) when it is unlocked. It opens and closes very easily both ways. In fact, the 350Z has special lifters to make "one-handed" opening easy. Closing the lid is just as smooth for me. I used to have a Celica with a trunk that seemed to weigh a ton when I opened it - the Z is so-o-o-o much better.

Reply to
KG

ah where is the rear trunk release? not being stupid. I honestly don't know.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

It's that little "rubber" rectangle just above the license plate. Sometimes it is hard to feel on the first try, but after you know where it is, you will go right to it every time. It only pops the trunk when the doors are unlocked. It is great if you need to open the trunk when the car is running.

Reply to
KG

Underneath, above the license plate.

Reply to