Replacing Shifter Bushings

My Z has developed a "very wobbly" shifter and I have heard replacing the Shifter Bushings will tighten it back up. Is this a procedure that is easy to do? I would surmise you would remove the boot housing and the bushing would be centered around the shifter. How hard is it to replace these bushings?

Reply to
Chuck Phillips

The number of threads you've created about problems with your car compels me to suggest that you sell it. I've pointed you to a site where you could find the answer to this question if you took the time to look. It's in the FAQ.

Dustin

Reply to
Me

Nope.

Yep

Tell us the year and it might be easier to explain. Doing them on a 73 240Z is a bit different than on a 96 300ZX.

Reply to
Steve T