Camry Corolla Automatic Bushings for shifter lever

Hello

I have a 1987 Camry with an automatic transmission.

There is tons of play in the shifter lever in the cars interior center console.

Years and years ago, I had a 1984 corolla with an automatic and it had the same problem. I had to remove the center console around the shifter lever and replace so bushings, they were deteriorated and crumbling into pieces. The lever looks the same as the Camry.

Does anyone know if there is a kit for these bushings? Or if they each have to be ordered individually? Part number(s)? Also is this a dealer only part or would one of the online parts dealers who are all tied into the same database have them?

Reply to
Tube Audio

My guess is that the bushings have to be ordered individually, and that it is a dealer only item. Any online parts dealers who are franchised Toyota dealers should be able to get the part. Non-franchised parts dealers would have to get the part from a dealer.

Reply to
Ray O