88-300ZX - Heater Problems Brrr

Hi All My blower motor fizzled so I had it re-built, upon installation I plugged it in and it was working fine. However when I only had 1 screw in I tried it again and the fan brused up against the housing and it quit working.

I took the fan out and tested it directly to the battery and the motor worked fine but upon re-installing it it was not getting juice.

It seemed like I blew a fuse but they were fine, I thought it may be one of the relays, I swapped them around and they were fine.

The schematic shows a fuse link BUT I can't find where it is located, there is a box by the batery with fuse links but none pertain to the battery and I checked them all anyway and they are fine.

So has anyone any ideas, it's getting chilly over here.

Thanks James

Reply to
James