04 Pathfinder

I think I might want to replace my 02 Pathfinder sometime in the 04 before the current style goes out of production. I really like the Pathfinder now, as is, and since its going out of production for the new style - which will be body on frame, I would like to trade in for a new one before.

Since I have no problems with my current pathfinder, other than I don't like the color I have anymore, and I would like more of the bells-and-whistles, when will the 04's stop being made?

Will I be able to buy one say in August of 2004 with the color I want and options?

Thanks

Reply to
Matt

Actually, going back to the 87-95 frame type is a good thing, those were the best Pathfinders ever made. I never cared for the 1996-2000 models, but 2001-current models are back in the right direction, sort of. NOT a good thing is that the 2005 and later models will now be made in the USA. The Pathfinder was the last 'made in Japan' Nissan holdout, wasn't it, with the exception of Infinity models. For that reason alone, I will be buying a 2004 LE with all options when they become available.

Reply to
Glenn Takazaki

I've had an '87 PF (130K miles), '95 PF(130K miles), and an '01 PF (45K miles so far). I like the '01 best.

At least one of the PFs were made in the USA.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet