speed sensor 02 Path

Hello,

I own an 02 Pathfinder and my speed-o-meter is acting weird ( needle goes nuts). Does anybody know were the speed sensor is located, I looked on the transmission but could not find it.

On my 1994 Pathfinder it was on the tail of the tranny, very easy to inspect.

would go to the dealer, but warranty is gone and I have a problem with paying over 70.00$/hour for labor

Thank you

Reply to
Robert Trepanier

ahhhhhhhhh yeah, sure

Reply to
NissTech

Reply to
Matt

Just to let people know, I traced the problem to a faulty connection to the rear anti-lock brake system. Works great now and my cost was

0$. By the way I have over 65000KM on my truck, so warranty is over.

Thank's for the HELP.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Trepanier