1986.5 D21 PickUp door lock linkage problem

The driver door lock linkage on my 1986.5 D21 Pickup has disconnected. Although it is reasonably uncomplicated to get into the innards of the door, it is not clear how the linkage connects.

My Chilton and Haynes Manuals help not at all, and the only parts schemata I've found online does not seem to indicate the part I have in hand.

I'm hoping someone here has some experience with this. Please look at

Fortunately, my automatic door opening mechanism works so I can get in and out.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, particularly any indication of a source for a parts schemata and/or source.

Thanks CR

Reply to
Redigoogle

the 85.5 is not a D21 it's a 720

Reply to
NissTech

he said it's a 1986.5, which is a D21. not 85.5.

Reply to
: P

oops sorry

Reply to
NissTech

No such thing as an 85.5

TODAY'S AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER DAY TO DIE!

DON'T MOURN ME WHEN I DIE, I DIDN"T WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

LORD PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO THROW PEOPLE AWAY!

DON'T TRUST! DON'T BELIEVE! DON'T OPEN YOURSELF TO ANYONE!

Reply to
CBXXX

"Redigoogle" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to