Primera ABS Diagnostic Socket Location.

Hello. I have a 1996 Primera 2.0 SE (PII I think) which has an intermittent ABS fault (the light comes on when driving sometimes). I have the fault codes for the ABS but don't know were the socket is located to initiate the self-diagnostic mode. I'm assuming it is NOT the same socket as the engine management system which is located at the bottom of the fuse box.

Does anyone know?

Thank you, Steve

Reply to
Steve J

It may be in the passenger footwell under the lower facia. on the left hand side

Reply to
thebiglad

"Steve J" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Reply to