1992 240SX radio schematic

Everywhere I have looked, I cannot find a wiring diagram for this car. Does anyone know where I can look? TIA

-Steve-

Reply to
Steve

Check out my site @

Click on Tips and Tricks, andyou'll see the complete diagrams for a '92 240. View them there or rightclick and save as... but be warned, they are 2400x1600 Hi-Res images! Hope they help!

Xdomestic

's one of the links on Xdomestic's website.The Zeroyon site has several downloadable 240SX service manuals.Hope this helps... ID '95 SE

Nissan 240sx National Convention...Las Vegas Nevada August 27th, 28th & 29st...

Xdomestic wrote:

Reply to
Idlafie