1992 Infiniti G20

HELP!!! I have an infiniti that I replaced the master brake cylinder last month because the brakes were sticking...The car ran fine for approx. 1 month, now the brakes are sticking again on the driver side..I replaced the brake caliper today on the driver side and the brake sticks again after driving about 3-5 miles and the brakes smell like they are burning...Any sugggestions as to what the problem may be??? Any help is greatly appreciated as I am trying to save myself a little $$$$ by doing the work myself but can't seem to figure out this problem...

Thank You :)

Reply to
dax.dax

Have you replaced the rubber flex line that attaches to the caliper? They can collapse internally and cause the caliper to lock up.

Reply to
JM

Yes, I replaced it when I did the master cylinder...Thank you for your quick reply to my email...It feels like there is no more play on the brake pedal when the brakes are locking up.... Thank You Kindly :)

Reply to
dax.dax